Friday, September 12, 2014

Little Vietnam Restaurant & Cafe

My girl friend recommended the restaurant.  She said this is really nice and she like it. The restaurant looks small but cosy especially the outdoor seat. The problem with the outdoor seat will be it might rain and people can smoke outside. However if it is windy, that is the best seating area.

Little Vietnam restaurant has an extensive menu at affordable prices. There is No GST or service charge. It is also recommended as one of the 5 best Vietnam Restaurant in Singapore. You can view the details HERE.

We ordered some side dishes to share. Fried spring roll, fried chicken and vietnamese famous rice roll. I still like the rice roll the most. My friend ordered the salad and I feel that is nice too.


As usual I got the pho Tai Bo Vien(Sliced Beef and Beef Balls), I always like to try out the pho at any vietnamese restaurant that I went. Reason being I like the clear soup base with full taste. The version here is good.


Homemade Cocunut Jelly - I just fall in love with this, refreshing by using the fresh coconut juice and flesh. Really good.


Little Vietnam Restaurant & Cafe
Address: 511 Guillemard Rd, Singapore 399849
Tel:6547 8587
Operating hours: Daily 4pm – 1.30am(Closed on Mon)

No comments: