Friday, September 12, 2014

Green Curry Chicken

First time try to cook green curry, I used the curry paste that ny friend bought for me from BKK. I decided to follow the recipe stated on the packaging for my 1st try. However,  I cannot get Thai Basil and I forget to buy the chili so my version without these 2 items.

Ingredients:-
Cooking Oil 20ml (I use canola oil)
Green Curry Paste 50g
Water 50ml
Coconut Cream 400ml( I use 40% low fat)
Chicken 300g
Eggplant, diced 150g
Long Bean 8 pieces(then cut small slices)
Fish Sauce 10ml
Thai Basil Leave 20g (I cannot get this, so skipped)
Red Chili, sliced 5g (I forget about this, so skipped)

Methods:-
1. Heat the oil in sauce pam, add Green Curry Paste, stir fry until aroma develop.
2. Add chicken to stir-fried for 2 mins
3. Add water, coconut cream, stir until it mix and bring to boil.
4. Add eggplant and long beans, continue to boil for 3-4mins
5. Add fish sauce and transfer to bowl.
6. Garnish Thai Basil Leave and Red Chili to serve.

No comments: