Friday, September 12, 2014

Little Prince Creamery Cafe

Another cafe up at Toa Payoh area, I can see more are on the way. This is the latest I found which is near the block that I am staying. Probably less than 10mins walk. Good news for me especially I like the waffles texture. Do keep up for the standard.

The decoration is great, although I am not the fan for Little Prince, but I still like the cafe's design. The owner for this creamery cafe is the same as the one who owned The Little Prince Cafe 小王子咖啡座. I never been there but I saw some online pictures, they have the same design.

The main stuff that is selling here is waffles and ice cream.  You may see on the blackboard for the menu and the price of waffles and ice cream.  I did twice visiting in 3 days with different group of friends.

First try I got their Noir with Waffle($7.4). Noir is premium ice cream so it costed more. I am not a chocolate lover but I like the bitterness of this ice cream and most importantly it is not sweet.  The lady boss said this is a very very dark chocolate version. The waffles is crispy outside and soft inside.  This is the way of waffle I like.

2nd visit I tried the Ham and Cheese Waffles($7.9) and Thai Milk Tea with waffle. Both tasted quite good especially the savoury waffle. One disappointed stuff is they used sliced cheese instead of adding the cheese to the waffles batter. I feel that might taste better. I myself never try that but after seeing this version, I am going to try out myself.

Nevertheless,  this is so far a good place to hang out and I can see myself returning if I have any craving.  The good to have a good cafe nearby.


Little Prince Creamery Cafe
Address: Blk 47 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh #01-134 Singapore 310047

No comments: