Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lot 10 Hutong (十號胡同)

I haven been to KL town for many years and when I checked out with friend on the eating area, I was recommended to Lot 10 Hutong. Reason being the food centre gathered a lot of famous local stall around the area. Lot 10 Hutong is a Malaysia's first and only heritage destination that pays tribute to one of the best loved national treasures - good food and the art of local cuisines.

The food center's interior is toward the vintage feel, so I like the way they put the things together. I tried a few of them, and feel the food is good for some. I was a bit surprised to see the price, a bit expensive to me although I dun know how much it charges if I go to the original shop. Comments on food is based on my personal preference as I am not local, not sure what is the original taste.




Hokkien Mee - RM11.50, this must be the most expensive one I tried. I do not really know the taste different using charcoal and normal fire. Here they are using charcoal, the noodles tasted and smell good to me.







 Chang Fen with Prawn Paste from Penang - RM8.9, nice as I like the prawn paste




Popiah - RM6.9, I personally dun really like it. It is a bit different from the normal I tried. It doesn't means that this is bad. There were 2 types that we ordered, one with egg skin and another one is normal.


Lot 10 Hutong (十號胡同)
Address: Lot 10 Shopping Centre (LG Floor), 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Email: enquiries@lot10hutong.com
Website | Facebook 

No comments: