Thursday, August 28, 2014

Mitasu Japanese Restaurant

My brother love this place and according to him that this is really popular due to its price and value. It is ala-carte buffet and the menu have a good choices. I advise you to make the booking, it was very full even on a weekday night. Environment is good. I like the restaurant setting.

We made the reservation early with the individual private room, however, due to a big group that come earlier than us, the restaurant manager gave away our reservation to others. Although they did apologize to us but isn't the purpose of reservation is to secure for a place? Miss the chance to enjoy the private room.

You can have the menu on the Facebook. Menu 1 | Menu 2. Do note that the price had increased to RM56.9++ per pax. **Update as at Aug 2014.

Salad - I like the sauce and fresh vegetables combination. Sashimi - salmon and prawn is good. I did not have oyster but I saw other tables was having a lot of this. So if you love oyster, you will really enjoy the free flow here. Prawn is small but I am fine with that.

Tempura - I am disappointed with this, it has a very strong oil taste to me. Not sure why, may be I am just unlucky for the day. Sushi - I did not taste as I have no room for that. My sister said that is average. One special Item my family love a lot is the cheese baked mussels. I don't eat that but they had a lot. Soba - good.

Tepanyaki - meat version is really nice, we tried beef, chicken and squid. All good. Mixed vegetables is bad, different chef?

Desserts - very normal but you have to try their home-made green tea ice-cream, that is the best out of all desserts choice. I had 5-6 scoops of it. I guess 5 of us may have around 30 scoops just for this green tea ice-cream. Sesame ice-cream was great too but slightly sweet for me.



























Mitasu Japanese Restaurant
Address: B-01 , Central Plaza, No.34, Jalan Sultan Ismail,50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2110 2833
Opening Hours for the A La Carte Buffet:
Mon~ Fri: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Sat~Sun: 12:00pm-3:00pm, 6:00pm-10:00pm
Facebook

No comments: