Sunday, August 24, 2014

Artisan Bolangerie Co (ABC)

I passed by this cafe and bakery at Great World City and saw their bakery looks good. When I was here, I was struggling whether to try their pastry or the egg benedicts as I saw good review. In the end, I got my Egg Benedict($19.5++). Compare with other cafe, this consider quite expensive to me. So it better to be good. You can find their other item from the MENU HERE.


I had flat white for my drink. The coffee here consider quite good for my preference.


Egg Benedicts is really good with the yolk flowing. However, I did find the standard is not the same. I can said I was lucky. The guy next to me ordered the same stuff and his version is the eggs were totally cooked. May be he requested for that.


Artisan Bolangerie Co (ABC)
Address: #01-02 Asia Square Tower 2, 12 Marina View, Singapore 018961
(Located in the lobby of Asia Square Tower 2)
Tel: +65 6844 9907
Operating Hours: Mon – Fri from 8 am to 10 pm

Website | Facebook

No comments: