Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Lola's Cafe

We heard about the good review of this cafe, hence always wanna to try out. If you have a big group, I highly recommend you to make the reservation, even you have only 2 people especially weekend. The cafe is small which can only seated at most 20 person. Few times when I passed by on weekend, I always see full house.

We made no reservation and our waiting time is around 20-minutes and had the table shared. I noticed that most of the table have the same orders as us even the table besides us. 

Avocado Egg Benedicts($15) - Brioche Bread, avocado, poached eggs, hollandaise sauce with the garden salad. Simple and nice combination, the running egg yolks slightly raw. Not the best I had but still taste good.

Cappuccino($5), Mocha($5.5) - the standard is there but I still prefer the one with stronger coffee smell


Mushroom Melt($10) - I guess if I have an oven, I will try to simulate this at home. I personally like this very much. It is a combination of Brioche Bread, Swiss White Mushroom, Mozzarella cheese and cream. Simply delicious.


Lemon Meringue Tart($5) - I love lemon tart and almost try it everywhere. The version here balanced the sweetness and sourness. My friend highly recommended this. This is one of the best lemon tart I had. It is made in house.


Lola's Cafe
Address: 5 Simon Road Singapore 545893
Operating hours: 10:00am - 11:30pm
Tel: 6284 0349
Email: contact@lolascafe.com.sg

No comments: