Monday, August 11, 2014

Steam Blueberry Walnut Cake

I modified the original recipe because I did not have certain ingredients. Strawberry puree I changed to blueberry.  The dried cranberry I replaced with walnut. It tasted quite good.
我将食谱改良了,因为一些材料我没有。草莓泥, 我换成蓝莓泥。干蔓越莓,我换成核桃。效果还不错。


材料 Ingredients:
A
蛋 Eggs 3粒 nos
红糖 Brown Sugar 200g 克
(I cut this to 100g as my blurberry puree is quite sweet
我只用100克,因为我的蓝莓泥满甜)
盐 Salt 1/2 tsp茶

B
蓝莓泥 200g 

C
玉米油 Corn Oil 100g

D
麵粉 Plain flour 250g克(Sifted 要过滤/过筛)
(可以用自发面粉 you may use self raising flour)
双性泡打粉/发粉 Double Action Baking Powder 2 tsp茶
小苏打 Sodium Bicarbonate(Baking Soda) 1/2 tsp茶
(如果用自发面粉, 就不需要小苏打
If you are using self raising flour, then baking soda is not needed

E
核桃 Walnut 80g 克(切碎 Chopped to pieces)

做法 Method:
1. 将A搅拌至浓稠。 加入B搅拌均匀
Whisk A until creamy. Add B to stir well

2. 加入C搅拌均匀
Add in C, mix until well blended
3. 加入过的D混合搅拌
Add in sifted D, mix until well combined
4. 加入E搅拌均匀
Add in E, mix until well blended
5. 将面糊倒入抹油撒粉的20公分烤模
Pour into greased and flourer 20cm mould
6. 放入蒸笼蒸45-60分钟
Steam for 45-60minutes.

No comments: