Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Si Chuan Duo Hua

My birthday celebration at this dim sum place. I had their dinner buffet before and always have the impression that the food is good but expensive.  There are 2 for 2 promotion for Singtel & UOB customer on Nostalgic Dim Sum Buffet. The price is as below:-
  • SGD28++ per person (Monday to Thurday)
  • SGD32++ per person (Friday to Sunday, eve of and on Public Holidays)


Dim sum overall quite good and for the price we paid. We almost tried every items on the menu. 

**Sorry for the photo qualities

Yam Paste Bun with Salted Egg Yolk and Char Siew bun - I personally like the char siew bun more. Tasted really nice. The yam one was a bit disappointed.

Pork Belly with Taro and Mushroom 那些年烧腩卷 - I had 2 of this, so that means I love it!!

Fresh Mango with Pomelo Cream (杨枝甘露) and  Homemade Beancurd with Wolfberry - the only 2 desserts we tried as we did not have much spaces. Both also good.

Hakka Dumpling with Turnip (茶果) - my friends like it but I dun like the filling


Si Chuan Duo Hua
Address: 181 Kitchener Road Level 3, Singapore 208533, Parkroyal Hotel 
Tel: 6428 3170

No comments: