Friday, August 15, 2014

Funny Mountain Tau Fu Fah (奇峰豆腐花)

First time in Malaysia I saw the super long queue for the Tau Fu Fah aka bean curd(豆腐花) desserts. I actually did not know it is famous. With the long queue even the shop haven't start operated and due to the curiosity, I was one of the person in the queue. Curiosity will kill the cat, Chinese proverb said. I got both the Tau Fu Fah and soy milk. I will  like it more if it is not that sweet. It is soft and just nice with the texture I like. The only drawback here is it is super sweet for me. I generally found Ipoh's desserts' sweetness level is very high. A few spoonful of the Tau Fu Fah, I will need to go with some water to clear the sweetness taste. if I am getting the next time, will request it for no sugar syrup or less.








Funny Mountain Tau Fu Fah (奇峰豆腐花)
Address: 49, Jalan Theatre, 30300 Ipoh, Perak.
Tel : 016 595 0369, 05 546 9968, 012 516 1607

No comments: