Friday, August 15, 2014

Lou Wong Restoran Touge Ayam

Lou Wong is the famous tauge chicken with hor fun in Ipoh. According to my local friend, this is for tourist. Ops! I went there because I am tourist. My friend(non local) brought me there due to the popularity. It is just another chicken rice to me. The rice smell good and horfun is soft. I love the fat fat tauge, very fresh and crunchy. For white chicken, I always cannot appreciate it. According to the feedback I got, it supposed should be soft, tender and taste great. However, I cannot feel the taste that mentioned.

My local friend suggested other place's chicken rice as she said Lou Wong is just getting too commercialize and it lost its old flavour. For those who tried, what is your take?








Restaurant Lou Wong Tauge Ayam Kuetiau
Address: 49 Jalan Yau Tet Shin, Ipoh, 30000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel:+60 5-254 4199

No comments: