Friday, August 15, 2014

Nam Heong White Coffee (南香白咖啡)

There are 3 famous white coffee shop at the street and all are just a thrown stone distance. You can try all 3 at one go if you like.

I learned that Nam Heong is the originator of Old Town White Coffee. This coffee brand is currently one of the most famous brand in Malaysia and Singapore. The coffee shop is really crowded. You have to get prepare for at least 15mins wait for the tables.






The coffee shop served dim sum and my friend said the egg tart here is very nice. Basically all the pastries that we ordered below were good.


Here go the famous white coffee. Very nice and very sweet. Although it is nice but cannot have too much, I am worry about my sugar level will go up.



Fried Kway Teow林烽蕉叶炒粿条 - the fried kway teow that served on banana leave believed to be the best in Ipoh. I only know when I preparing this article. Smell and tasted quite good.



Nam Heong White Coffee (南香白咖啡)
Address: 2, Jalan Bandar Timah, Ipoh Perak, 30000 怡保旧街场

No comments: