- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract(I did not put this)
- 1/2 cup flour(I used cake flour)
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch salt
- Chocolate Chips(Optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, vegetable oil or melted butter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, matcha powder, baking powder, and salt, beat until the batter combined
- Heat the non stick pan over medium-low heat. Brush with vegetable oil or butter.(Can skip this if you are using non stick pan)
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, dollop circles of pancake batter onto pan. Wait until bubbles appear and pop on the surface, then flip the pancakes and cook for another minute or so.
- Stack pancakes and serve hot with butter and maple syrup.
- For some batter, I added the chocolate chips so it became matcha chocolate chips pancake. Tasted good.