Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Melben Seafood

I had been to this restaurant twice but at AMK branch. This time I brought my family here to try their famous Crab Bee Hun Soup. My last 2 experiences were not bad, so I thought they can try something special too. You can find some of the menu below.


Creamy Butter Pork Ribs - I love this dish, very unhealthy but smell and tasted really good.

Claypot Crab Bee Hun Soup - the famous item in the shop. I ordered one crab at 1kg $55++. It really took time for this to be served and it normally came the last, may be due to the cooking time. This time I did not enjoy it because of the strong underhanded smell. I think it was the taste of the crab egg but it is too underhanded for me. My family and friend can accept the taste. They said it tasted not bad despite of the smell.


Golden Mushroom with Vegetables - this looked a simple dish, tasted quite nice


I forgot the name of this dishes but just recalled that it has quite interesting name. Tasted good.


Homemade Toufu - this is nice with the special sauce although it looked quite plain. We always like to try the homemade toufu.

Melben Seafood
Address: 211 Toa Payoh Lorong 8, Toa Payoh, Singapore 310211
Tel: 6353 3120

No comments: