Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pho Hien Vuong

I found some old photos regards this Vietnamese restaurant and decided to blog it to remind myself food that I had overseas, even though it is some time ago. I met up a secondary friend at Brisbane and she brought us to this place where she felt it has good Vietnamese cuisines. I am not too sure if the restaurant still there but it is just besides Malaya Corner, another eating place for Malaysia if they miss the home cuisines. I only recall that this is Sunnybank Vietnamese restaurant.

When I heard about Vietnamese cuisines, 1st thing come to my mind is Pho, the clear beef noodles soup. What did we had? Pho for sure. The pho here tasted quite good, I didn't have any bad memory but I forgot about the taste of the drink. Overall, I had good dinner and nice catch up with the long time no see's friend.


Pho Hien Vuong 
Address: Market Square, Market Square Shop 39, 319-341 Mains Rd,Sunnybank, QLD, 4109
Tel: (07) 3345 2888

No comments: