Monday, August 5, 2013

Peppers Cafe

I had my birthday celebration at this Tanamas Hotel's Peppers Cafe. I got the treat from my mum and my sister.
The reason why my sister chosen this place because of the cakes here are recognised nice commonly and my sister said the laksa there is nice. I got 5 different slice of cakes. After 6pm, there is 30% discount for the cakes. For the main courses, we had the laksa, fried yam cake and chicken chop.
Laksa Sarawak($20++) - big portion with really good taste, consider one of the best laksa I had in Sibu.

Fried Yam Cake($8.50) - taste good but I feel the Yam Cake over-fried. They added a lot of preserved vegetables, so if you eat until the end, it might be a bit salty, overall I still like this dish, if they can improved the fried portion, it will be almost perfect for me.


Chicken Chop Kampung Nyabor($20++) -  Kanpung Nyabor is a road name in Sibu, I am not too sure why this is named as the road name. The chop tasted not bad but the suace tasted more like the tomato based sauce which is alright.


The main purpose we were here for dinner. Start from the left: Boston Cheesecake($8.50++) - it is consider hard cheesecake and has sour taste, one of my favourite among 5, Amaretto Cheesecake($9++) - hard cheesecake with sweeter flavour, taste not bad, German Cheesecake($8.50++) - soft cheesecake, tasted like mousse, not sweet and fresh, taste average for me, right top: Tower Cheesecake($8.50++) - 1st layer is chocolate mousse and 2nd layer is the cheesecake, I like this most among all, the cheesecake layer consider hard cheesecake and have sour taste, it goes well with the chocolate layer , Chocolate Chip Mint($6.50++) - it has 2 layer of cakes with one layer of chocolate mousse topped with chocolate slice and I don't really like this but it looks nice.


I had the Cappuccino, tasted average. Mum have the longan tea and sister had the watermelon juice.

Peppers Cafe
Address: Tanahmas Hotel, Ground Floor
Lot 277, Block 5, Jalan Kampung Nyabor,  P.O.Box 240, 96007 Sibu,  Sarawak, Malaysia.
Fax:+60 84 333288 / 320732
Tel: +60 84 333188 @ Ext. 8214/8223   
E-mail: enquires@tanahmas.com.my

No comments: