Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Carosuel

It was a promotion treat from some colleagues who performed well and why Carosuel? Reason being it is Halal certified buffet and I had heard about the good review. I love buffet simply because of the variety that I can taste, I hate buffet also because of most of the time, I will have pregnancy tummy after it.

I have never try all the dishes in any buffet unless there are only few choices. Carousel is an award-winning buffet restaurant at Royal Plaza on Scotts Singapore Hotel. From Mediterranean, Asian, Japanese fare, a lavish seafood spread, an impressive French Rotisserie, and three dazzling dessert stations, the wide array of delectable cuisines will definitely make you busy over the meal.

Grilled chicken and beef corner with various dressing. I only managed to try the beef, it tasted good.

Cooked dishes - I skipped this as there is no more room for me


Chilled Seafood Corner - You can see what I get, it is fresh! So YUMMY!!

Mushroom Soup - One of the best I tried!


Dessert Corner - This is a must must try for me. Overall the dessert consider quite good. I dun really taste the cakes a lot but I remember I had 2 portion of creme brulee.


Below is the buffet pricing taken from their website, updated as at 23 May 2013.


Carousel
Address: 25 Scotts Road Lobby Level Royal Plaza On Scotts
Tel: 65897799

Website: http://www.carouselbuffet.com.sg/

No comments: