Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Paradise Dynasty 2

I had been to the one at ION Orchard but didn't know they actually opened another at CCK area. Is this the 2nd outlet that why it is named as Paradise Dynasty 2? I was here for tea break as we just wanted to find a place sit down and had a chat. I happened to feel a bit hungry so decided to come here. If you been to the one at ION, you should know the signature is the colorful xiao long bao. They serve the same at the dynasty 2 but only 4 flavors. The original, cheese, crab roe and foes gras. I had tried this before so not a fan of this 4 types flavor. I prefer the truffle one.

I got myself vegetables pork dumplings and a XiChuan sour and spicy soup. I like the soup but it is quite pricy for a bowl of soup costing me $5+ and it is only for 1 person. We ordered the desserts and that is really nice. We started to think how it actually made, soft and fluffy.


Paradise Dynasty 2
Address: Lot One Shoppers' Mall, 21 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 #03-02B, Choa Chu Kang, 689812   
Tel: 6766 2380
Website: http://www.paradisegroup.com.sg

No comments: