Tuesday, July 23, 2013

O'bean Organic Soya Store

I stayed at TPY for 2 years, passed this shop for many many times but I never stop and try out this soya milk. Only until recently a friend told me that the soya milk here is very good.  The same brand of the restaurant I saw in Tanjong Pagar with quite good business so I guess is the location.  That branch seems to have more choices.

The one at TPY is actually a stall which people mostly take away. They do have 2 tables setting for you to sit down to enjoy your desserts. We were there quite late and luckily we managed to get seats. I let my friend decided which one to take as she had tried quite often too.

We got the cold organic soy milk ($2.20) for large and soy milk with glutinous ball and red bean ($3.50). The glutinous ball have 2 flavours, sesame and peanut.  There are 5 pieces of glutinous ball with all sesame flavour. I actually expected they would mix the flavour for us. The hot soy milk with red bean tasted sweeter than the chilled soy milk, mostly because the red bean paste is sweet. The one we tried for the chilled soy milk not that sweet and I like the flavour, just nice for me. Overall the dessert and drink here are nice.



We tried another desserts another day. 

O'bean
Address: #01-204, 178 Toa Payoh Central

No comments: