Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hachifukumaru八福丸

I knew about this ramen place through Groupon promotion, then only I know it is there quite sometime. It is under Nantsuttei group which have one famous ramen at Parco Marina@Milliniea Walk.
Understand from its website, the broth for the soup is chicken based.  However they do serve char siew which is pork. I bought $30 worth voucher for $18 at Groupon.  We got 2 Hachifukumaru Ramen, then topped up with roasted char siew and flavored egg. We got gyoza too.


Aburi-Cha-Shu($5++) -Slightly different from the one in ramen. It was flame-broiled. I like it.


Hachifukumaru Ramen($13++) - Healthier ramen choice with eight bounties of nature, cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts, ginger, nira, corn, negi and garlic. You can choose between 3 oil - black garlic oil, black negi oil and red chili oil. I got the black garlic oil, it smelled good. The portion of ramen is quite a lot for me, so when I finished it, I was so full.Soup base not that salty which suite me. The char siew is good too.


Gyoza($6++) - Pan fried dumplings, tasted average. Less filling so when I pick it up, i can feel inside have lot of air.

Ajitsuke Tamago($1.50++) - my favourite and the tamago here is very nice. See the running yolk. Yummy!


Hachifukumaru八福丸
Address: Orchard Point, 160 Orchard Road #01-13, Somerset, 238842
Tel: 6337 7166

No comments: