Thursday, July 25, 2013

MOF@Izakaya

I seldom being to CCK area so not sure what is nice there. I met a friend to get my backpack from her and we had dinner together at MOF. I had been to the one at Bugis Junction many years ago.


Left: Choice A-Seafood Moyashi Itame($7.80++). Right: Choice B - Unagi Toji($14.80++), we took the set which you can choose anything from choice A + B and make it a set. it comes with rice, pickles and a cup of tea(very tiny cute tea). With that you can top up with any desserts under $6.80 or below at $5. The set of food tasted average, the bean sprout a bit raw and taste can be improved. Unagi is standard.


Macho IMO($5++) - with the set we order, original is $6.80. I like the sweet potato desserts. It is very good but too sweet for me. With the ice-cream and red bean paste, it is even sweeter. Good for sharing, too heavy to have it alone for me.



MOF@Izakaya
Address: 21 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4, Lot 1 Mall #03-12
Tel: 64660312

No comments: