Monday, July 29, 2013

Ayam Penyet Ria

First time when my friend introduced me on this ayam penyet place, it always come to my mind if anyone asked me about the penyet choice. I am not too sure about the other food because I just like the penyet here so every time I am here, I either getting the ayam penyet, the fried chicken or ikan penyet, the fried fish. It is crispy and one important stuff is the sambal, the chili paste that goes with the rice and chicken.  I like it, fragrant and spicy enough for me. I always requested more and after the food, always feel stomach hot after the food. So far it is still the best ayam penyet that I tried and like. No service charge here but subjected to 7% GST.


Cendol($3.60++) - ok, but too sweet, you can request for less sweet. Soda Gembira($2.30++) - interesting colour and my friends love it a lot. Ice Kacang Hijau($3.60++).


Bakso Ria Soup($5.50++) - my friend said not bad.


Gurame($9.20++) - crispy fried fish, nice!


Ayam Penyet($7.40++) - my favourite ayam penyet, YUMMY!!


Ayam Penyet Ria
Address: Lucky Plaza, #01-45/#04-25, 304 Orchard Road, Singapore 238863
Tel:6235 6390/6235 7385

No comments: