Friday, July 26, 2013

Kith

I passed by Kith at Robertson Quay once weekend but did not manage to try their coffee as our group was huge and there isn't enough place for us. I happen to search online and find that it actually has another branch at Park Mall at Dhoby Ghaut area. So I decided to try it out. It is not located inside the Park Mall, you have to go in via outside.

I reached around 4pm and the sun was burning.  Immediately I requested to have indoor air-corned seat as original I planned to have natural fan outside. They serve main course, desserts and drink. You can view the menu HERE. I was here only for coffee break as that day I suddenly craving for coffees.


Cappuccino($4++) - Not bad but I feel the coffee taste not that strong if compare to others.


My friend's Lime. Ginger and Mint($8.50++), her comment was: Not too bad.


Homemade Tiramisu($8++) - I almost tried tiramisu everywhere, This one is average.


Kith
Address: 9 Penang Road, #01-01E,Park Mall,Singapore 238459
Tel: +65 6338 8611
Everyday 8am - 10pm

No comments: