Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Swiss Cafe

POSB and DBS is having 1 for 1 lunch buffet from Mon-Sat and 1 for 1 dinner buffet from Thurs-Sat at Swiss Cafe, Swissotel The Stamford. We went for the 1 for 1 treat and I was told it is European buffet, it is interesting as I never had European buffet before. You may call in to make reservation.

When I went around to check out the food, I found Japanese cuisines like sashimi and sushi. There were a lot of variety so for the 1 for 1 price, it is worth to try it.


The bread session, the pickles, the cheese, mixed salad and fresh salad. There are  more than 5 types of cheese and I love most of it except the Emmentaler which I dun really like. I like the Gruyere and Reblochon. There are 2 types of cheese without label so I am not sure what cheeses are those but tasted good. There served 5 types of mixed salad and salami, fresh vegetables salad with quite a number of sauces.


Here are the cooked cuisines selection and you can see my plate with some seafood that you always see on Japanese menu. All tasted quite good and some were very new to me as never tasted such cuisines before.


How can a buffet serve without desserts? Here are some varieties. I almost tried everyone, I like lemon tart a lot, so I was quite interesting with the Lemon Cust below but all my colleague cannot take the sourness of it. I like the sourness but I feel the raw egg taste is quite strong, it is like they blend the egg with lemon and bake that kind. I like the mango and passion fruit mousse and the pistachio cheesecake. The berry panna cotta is very good too.

Swiss Cafe
Address: Level 2, Swissôtel The Stamford, Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore, Singapore 178882
Tel:6431 6156

No comments: