Sunday, June 30, 2013

Komugi

Japanese bakery always gave me a impression on the nice presentation of pastries and cakes. I was attracted by the interior of the shop, looks bright and cosy.  I went in for a walk around, the pastries looks good and tempting. In the end, I only bought a piece of cake as I bought other bread as breakfast already so now only can have the cake. 

The hot selling item now is the Fuwa-Fuwa Cream Bun(RM4.80) and Baum. I will try it next time when I visit again.


I love tiramisu so when I saw Green Tea Tiramisu(RM9.90), Immediately I was thinking to get it.  Presentation is good and the taste not bad. It tasted quite different from the normal Tiramisu(the coffee flavour), but it is less sweet, tasted more like mousse cake. It has to be eaten while chilled else the taste will change. Good choice for myself.


Komugi(Sunway)
Address: LG2.47, Sunway Pyramid, No.3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

No comments: