Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Geláre Ang Mo Kio Hub

I had to meet a friend last minute at Ang Mo Kio and I suddenly remembered the 50% waffle promotion on Tuesday. I used to feel that this is the best waffles that I tried but I found it depends on the time you went. It is not always that great but still consider one of the good waffles in Singapore.

Tuesday always crowded due to the promotion, hence, queue is expected. This area use to be Ah Mei cafe which had been moved, is quite a quiet place for some small gathering as the place is not big, if you have a big group, it is quite hard to get the seat.


Although Geláre famous for its waffle and ice-cream, it does have some simple set menu for your dinner selection. My friend had the sandwiches set A which come with a choice of coffee, soup and sandwiches. The sandwiches tasted quite nice, the soup a lot to improve and I did not taste the coffee but my friend said it is ok.


Here come my chocolate chip waffles, this is nice and crispy and we ordered another normal waffles with ice-cream. We found that the chocolate chip waffle tasted better as it is crispier.


Geláre Ang Mo Kio Hub
Address: 53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, Ang Mo Kio Hub Building, #02-58, Singapore 569933
Tel: +65 6481 1225
Operating hours:  10:30am to 10:30pm Daily
Website: http://www.gelare.com

No comments: