Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Chye Seng Huat Hardware

This is the 2nd coffee appreciation I had attended. I thought it will be the same as the 1st one I had at Dr Cafe but good that it was different.  So I won't feel of..arh..the same things.Here they showed you 3 different type of brewing method and 3 type of beans from different countries(Brazil, Kenya and Sumatera) with the supports of the slide regards the 10 facts of coffee and some videos.

Before we started our workshop, there are some mini pastries for us to enjoy, I have no idea on what is the cake served, I tasted banana, ginger, berries, basically there are several types and tasted quite good. I am not the coffee expert so what I can taste from the coffee is the bitterness and sourness, if you ask me which is better, I would say all has its unique taste.

I shall be back for the brunch and enjoy the coffee in crowd.


Chye Seng Huat Hardware
Address: 150 Tyrwhitt Road Singapore 207563
Tel: 63960609

No comments: