Monday, June 24, 2013

Chop Hing Huong兴园餐室

You can find traditional Foochow cuisines Dian Mian Hu(鼎边糊) at Chop Hing Huong. I can't remember how long the shop is there but since young I know this is the old brand and people locally love to come here for the old taste. It is located along the "lorong"(the inner street), not very obvious as if you do not walk in, you probably will miss it.

I like everything for Dian Mian Hu except their fish ball. It is too fishy for me, my mum does feel the same but some customers I think they like it. So it depends on individual preference.


This is how the master make the soft rice cake(from the liquid to noodles like) in the hot pot and he normally cooked a big pot.


This is how the traditional way of the liquid rice cake make of. I dun know what is the name of this tool but I guess you hardly can see it now. You can see the main ingredient is the rice.


Chop Hing Huong兴园餐室
Address: Jalan Tukang Besi, Sibu, Sarawak 96000

No comments: