Monday, June 24, 2013

Paris Baguette Cafe II

My 2nd visit to this place when I did the shopping with friend and feel like wanted to have some place to rest. I think of here again as 1st visit was quite good except for the sweet cake.

The one on the left is Sweet Bacon Roll($3.60++), we were attracted by its look. It just looked so tasty and yes, it is very good combination for the bacon. We both love this. The one on right is Mushroom Foccacio($2.90++), a tiny little pastry, tasted good but slightly expensive as it is just too small.


Ice Orange Tea($11++) - This just looks like very normal tea + orange, my friend say tasted ok but I feel expensive. This time I tried their Cafe Latte($6++) - tasted average.

We got 2 royal pudding, original($4++) and Mango($4.50++). Both tasted good, but I like the original more. Marron Mont Blanc($9.50++) - tasted good but quite sweet too. I found their cakes seems to be sweeter. Milky Almond Cubic($2.40++) - tasted normal, not my liking.


Paris Baguette Cafe 
Address: 435 Orchard Road #02-48/53 Wisma Atria
Tel: 6836 2010

No comments: