Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Soon Hock Cafe & Restaurant 顺富海鲜茶餐室

My brother favourite kampua(RM3), foochow noodles place near our house. A very simple kampua only have some char siew with some spring and fried onions sprinkle on top. Every time I back home, 1st thing he want is this noodles. It depends on individual preferences, my mum and sister actually like the other stall more. I dun have much preferences as I feel all tasted good for me. I like the wanton here as it is bigger and more meat if compare to most of the other stalls. They just season with pork lard, ajinamoto and salt.


I heard about the good laksa(RM4) here so decided to give it a try. Taste not bad but I feel it will be better if the laksa taste stronger.


Soon Hock Cafe and Restaurant 顺富海鲜茶餐室
Address: Jalan Pedada, 96000 Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia
(Near Delta Mall)

No comments: