Sunday, June 9, 2013

店小二

The herbal roasted duck is only reason why I was here. My friend heard about the famous duck and wanted to try also. I don't usually take duck because of the special special on the duck meat. However, there is no such smell fot the duck, it could be the herbal taste that cover it. Hence, it is one of the duck meat that I will go for.

The signature dishes are all quite good. The wheat grass toufu looks quite special but I cannot taste the different if compare with normal toufu except the different of the colour.  It tasted nice tough.  The kailan was quite special as it added lime to it. I did try with the salted fish only but added lime doesn't make it tasted weird, in fact quite special for me. The dongpo pork ( 东坡肉)  tasted normal, dun have the wow feel.

Overall, I feel comfort with the lunch. Dian Xiao Er has special promotion, for the 1st 10 tables that come early for lunch or dinner will be entitled with 15% early bird discount. Do get there earlier of you would like to enjoy the special discount. You may find the details promotion HERE.


Dian Xiao Er (Marina Square)
Address: 203 Marina Way, #02-203/4 Marina Square
Tel: 63371928

No comments: