Tuesday, June 11, 2013

eM By The River

2nd place for the Saturday cafe hopping destination.  When they 1st mentioned, I thought it is "End By The River". I was still wondering the cafe name so special.

When I reached the cafe I thought, I found this is not a cafe actually, it is more like a pub and the name is "eM" By The River!! Good that I wasn't the only one who misunderstood.  Nevertheless I still ordered my 2nd cup of coffee for the day, since this is supposed to be coffee hopping. I got myself latte as thinking not to have something strong so latte will be just good. It costed $7 because this is bar, but with the environment setting and comfortably sofa, I think it still worth for it. And because I guess their specialty should be wine/beer/liqueur so the latte tasted quite normal to me. It seems using those standard nespresso machine.


Below 2 aren't the same coffee, 1st one is the normal coffee and the 2nd one is the latte that I ordered. They looked the same, not sure about the taste.


I tried to take a picture of the bar logo or name but I cannot find it. I only see a "Bar" somewhere at the wall of this bar. Very funnily, I asked the staff there and they did not know too. So in the end, they gave me the name card, the edm and the cup holder as below.


Em By The River
Address: 1 Nanson Road, #01-05 Gallery Hotel
Tel:6836 9691
Operating Hours
Mon to Thurs 9am to 2am
Fri & Eve of PH 9am to 3am
Sat 8am to 3am
Sun 8am to 2am

No comments: