Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hummerstons

I joined a group of coffee lovers to this cafe for our 1st stop of cafe hopping. Robertson Quay is not easy accessible place but there are quite a lot of nice restaurant, cafe and pubs here. It is located at the Robertson Walk building, level 2, we were seated inside the aircorn area as the weather was just too hot at 2pm to have it outdoor. The interior is quite nice and we had sofa seat. Nice place to chill out.


Hummerstons Pancakes($15++) - the portion is huge with 3 big slices of pancakes. It served together with real maple syrup, whipped butter and fruit compote. I tried the pancake, it is soft but I will had problem if I had it alone. The Creme Brulee was nice too, there is taste of orange which is quite fruity. I did not taste for the Strawberry Milkshake but it looks good.

Egg Florentine($15++) - Poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, house ciabatta, mushroom, spinach and homefries. Generous portion and I am glad that I made the correct choice. I especially love the mushroom, it was marinated really good. The poaches eggs just nice and thumb up for this egg florentine. 


The Hummerstons breakfast($22++) - choice of egg(scrambled, poached, sunny, fried), bacon, irish sausage, mushroom, roasted tomato, toast and homefries. This looks like ordinary American breakfast set and it notmally won't go wrong.


Top: Latte($5.80++), Bottom: Cappuccino($5.80++). I ordered cappuccino and tasted normal.It comes with latte arts too.


Hummerstons
Address: 11 Unity Street #02-14 Robertson Walk
Tel: 67378863
Operating Hours:
Tue to Fri: 12pm – 4pm (Lunch)
Tue to Sun: 6pm – 12am (Dinner)
Sat, Sun & PH: 10am – 4pm (Brunch)

No comments: