Friday, May 10, 2013

The Tastings Room II

2nd visit here, as we had our usual gathering here, where one of my ex-colleague recommended this place. I had the pork dish and my colleagues they had the spaghetti. I did not taste it so not too sure how is it but it seems the portion not very big. 

Cheese Sticks - Tasted quite normal, almost the same as what I bought from the frozen stall of the supermarket


I forget what is the name of this dish. It is pork, seems like fried pork and braised long enough and placed on top of the mash potatoes. This is very special and tasted quite good. The pork was soft and tender. The mash potatoes tasted good too.


There is free flow of truffles fries if you purchase of any 2 bottles of House Red/White/Moscato/Sparkling Wine. We go 2 and of course it is not for me

The Tastings Room
Address:
6 Raffles Boulevard Marina Square #01-08 Singapore 039594
Make Reservation: (65) 6338 1829

Website: http://www.thetastingsroom.com/

No comments: