Friday, May 10, 2013

dr.Cafe Coffee

Attended the coffee appreciation organized by i-weekly. As this is the new coffee chain in town, so I am quite interested on it. They gave us 2 types of coffee for tasting. 1st is the normal coffee with milk, the 2nd one is the dark coffee. I don't drink dark coffee as I feel too bitter for me. My coffee always have milk and with or without sugar. Recently due to some unknown changes(age problem?), I start to feel things getting too sweet for me and I start to prefer coffee without sugar but still I prefer to have milk.  However, I found that dark coffee tasted not as bad as i thought of. It is bitter for the 1st few sip and it getting better after that. I start to love black coffee.





Omelet Multi Grand Sandwich - Not too sure if I am hungry or what, I found the sandwich is so good. Ir served warm, the bread just match great with the omelet and also the fresh vegetables they used.


I thought this is éclair. 1st bite, OMG this is a very very sweet donut. The speaker then told us, this had to be served with the black coffee and ask us to try again. He is right, the sweet donut actually match the coffee well. It lighten the bitterness of the coffee. However, I still feel the donut is too sweet for me.

dr.Cafe Coffee
Address:  Citylink Mall, 1 Raffles Link #B1-26B, City Hall, 039393
Website: http://www.dr-cafe.com/DCWebsite/Default.aspx

No comments: