Monday, May 27, 2013

Fullhouse[Relocated]

Fullhouse has re-opened in Singapore at Clarke Quay with new management and is now named as Fullhouse Signature. I heard the menu changed to suit customer better.

Fullhouse Signature @ Clarke Quay
Address: 3A, Clarke Quay, River Valley Road, #02-04, Singapore 179020
(Located above Tomo Japanese Restaurant)
Tel: (+65) 6338 0885
Operating Hours: 11:30am - 01:00am daily


I bought the set meal deal from some deal website and thinking to come to the place and enjoy with my sister. I heard about FullHouse in Malaysia and this is the one the bring it into Singapore. It serves chinese and western food combination. The set meal we have include a main dish and drink. Main dish you can choose between laksa and korean noodles. We took each different main dish so that we can taste both. The food tasted standard especially the korean noodles, I think I can cook the same!!

If you know about the Korean Drama "FullHouse", I think the idea is from there. It design in a way like we are dining in someone's house. So it is kind of interesting. The interior and design is good, when you step in, you may have a feel, it will be good if this is my house. It does sell some clothes and dresses. 










Fullhouse Cafe[Closed]
Address: 9 Bras Basah Road, #02-04 Rendezvous Hotel Gallery, Singapore
Tel: +65 6336 6328

No comments: