Monday, May 27, 2013

Erich’s Wuerstelstand

Ang Mo selling sausage at Chinatown. I has passed this mini stall for many time until there is one day I suddenly have the craving for the sausage and I tried. It is popular and being featured a lot in the media. I did not try the bread, just sausage. It is opened by Austrian Sausage Chef who settle down in Singapore. It serve German sausage and it is actually quite nice. All the sausages selling at his stall imported from German. He made the bread himself, next time I should try the bread with sausage, it should be good!





Erich’s Wuerstelstand
3 Trengganu Street
Kreta Ayer Conservation Area
(just beside Chinatown Market, near Smith Street)
Singapore
Website: http://wuerstelstand.blogspot.sg/
Facebook

Mon-Fri: 3pm – 11pm
Sat, Sun and PH: 3pm – 1am

No comments: