Friday, May 31, 2013

Pizza Hut (Nex)

I have quite a long time do not come to pizza hut. It will always not the main choice if I come dining in 2. However, large group will be great as you can share the variety. I had a farewell lunch for a colleague and they choose Pizza Hut.

I was attracted by its new trio cheesy pizza because I love cheese. Once got enough people to share with me, I suggested that. We ordered the value meal set, Cheesy Fiesta Meal($46.90++) for 4-5 person by sharing among 5 of us. It comes with 4 soup of the day, 4 sparkle drinks(choice of berry/summer/emerald/lychee), 1 regular trio cheesy pizza and 1 regular pan pizza. We upgraded the pan pizza to large, ordered a Hut's platter@$10 and garlic bread for sharing. That sounds a lot for me but we have 4 guys. They can eat more.

The garlic bread actually tasted quite nice. I already had it for take away, I think dine-in taste even better as directly fresh from album. My colleague said NTUC you can buy the instant one tasted the same. May be next time I can try that out.


The Hut's platter - I want to have the chicken wing and my colleague wanted the fries, so we decided to get it and share. Mostly fried stuff so very standard, it won't go wrong.


Cheesy Bites tro with chicken bites - Yummy, because I love cheese and it is thin crust. It stuffed with cream cheese and triple cheese(mozarella, parmesan & cheddar). The pizza skin also coated with cheese and right middle of pizza there is cheese sauce for you to dip. So xinful with so many cheese.


Curry Chicken Pizza -  tasted fine but one is enough because of its thick crust. It is really very filling.


I think I got summer, it is actually 7-up/sprite/soda with some apple syrup or flavour.


Pizza Hut (Nex)
Address: 23 Serangoon Central #03-11/12/13 Nex
Tel: 66348015

No comments: