Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sarang Korean Restaurant

I seldom have Korean food but instead it is a healthy choice. I had tried once before and I feel they have good standard Korean cuisines. When I saw big deal had the promotion of 50% of the voucher, I bought it. They located quite centrally at Orchard, so easy to access.





Drunken Pork - This is nice although I dun taste any alcohol, as the name is drunken pork, so I assume they used some alcoholic items to marinate it.


Toboki - Korean traditional dish, with rice cake, boiled egg and fish cake with the special sweet chilli sauce. Sarang's toboki have the Korea standard.

Ginseng Chicken Soup - My favourite Korean dish and super good. The soup cooked well and when you smell it, you will feel tempted to eat it. The whole chicken stuffed with some glutinous rice is the best from the restaurant. Chicken is tender and tasted fantastic with the soup.


Kimchi Pancake & Squid Pancake - This is great too, so far one of the best Korean pancake I had eaten. I personally prefer kimchi more.





Sarang Korean Restaurant
Location: 181 Orchard Road, Orchard Central, #07-01 , Singapore 238896
Tel: 6773 1322

No comments: