Thursday, September 13, 2012

Da Paolo Ristorante

My boy friend said he wanted to eat ice-cream and my girl friend like Italian food, so I chose this restaurant for dinner and The Daily Scoop for our dessert place. I seldom went to Italian restaurant, normally we just went to those restaurant that sale all kind of western food as you have more choices.

This is one of the restaurant under Da Paolo group. I especially like Da Paolo's tiramisu, it is one of the best I had in Singapore. There was not much people when we reached but later after 8pm, people started to dine in.



The bread was served complimentary with the vineger and olive oil. My girl friend felt bad to have bread with oil but it is fine for me. It is soft and best to had it warm.


Branzino alla Mugnaia($34) - Pan Fried Sea Bass, celeriac Cream, Lemon Butter Sauce. The fish is average if compare to the pasta. Nothing very special of this except you see something like the fried dumpling skin served with it.


Tagliolini all'Aragosta($29) - Tagliolini, Slipper Lobter, Cherry Tomatoes, Asparagus. This is nice with the taste of the lobster and the vegetables. I wonder how it prepared.


Special Pasta($30) - This is not on the menu, they seems to have some chef  recommended dish on the day itself. It was kind of tomato sauce with cheese, I dun really tasted what is the ingredient but I love this very much. It served with 2 fresh tiger prawn.


Overall, I feel it is quite pricey for a dinner. The pasta tasted much nicer than the meaty main course.


Da Paolo Ristorante

Address: 44 Jalan Merah Saga, #01-56 Chip Bee Gardens, Singapore
Tel: +65 6476 1332
Website: http://www.dapaolo.com.sg/

No comments: