Thursday, September 13, 2012

Po Lin Monastery’s Vegetarian

Before I came here, I already heard my friends said you should try the vegetarian if you go Po Lin Monastery. The vegetarian is really good. We reached here almost noon time, so decided to have lunch first before climbing up to the big buddha.

They actually have the other set menu package but we feel too much for us so we went to this snack corner and the food looked attractive. So we ordered some to share.


The beebun and the vegetarian meat tasted ok, I like the curry one more. I love the bean curd especially for the dessert. The sago looked creme brulee not as good as I thought of but still not too bad. The steam kuih seems like is the traditional dessert that Hong Kong used to have as I saw a lot in Hng Kong drama, however, we did not like it much.




Vegetarian Kitchen
Po Lin Monastery,
Ngong Ping, Lantau Island.
Hong Kong
大嶼山昂平昂平路寶蓮禪寺
(852) 2985 5248
Opening hours: 11.00am to 4:30pm (Monday to Sunday; including public holidays)

No comments: