Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Daily Scoop

Singapore really has a lot of homemade ice-cream cafe. The Daily Scoop Cafe is the 1st ice-cream cafe I heard off few years ago when I stayed at Sunset Way, the cafe always crowded with people when I on the way back home. I did went in to try out many years ago,  roughly remember their ice-cream is quite good. Happen to know that there is another outlet at Chip Bee Garden near Holland Village, so I introduced my friends here. There were a lot of people in the cafe and we did not managed to get a seat, so we decided to take away.





There are too many flavours and I was wondering what to choose. My gril friend chose Mao Sang Wang Durian scoop, you have to add 80sens more for this. The durian ice-cream will be good if the taste is stronger. My boy friend chose strawberry cheesecake and I forget the other one. I chose the avocado. All tasted quite good. I will not purposely come back again but if I am somewhere nearby, I will drop by here for sinful desserts.





The Daily Scoop (Chip Bee Gardens)
Address: Blk 43 Jalan Merah Saga, #01-78 Chip Bee Gardens, Singapore
Tel:  +65 6475 3128
Website: http://www.thedailyscoop.com.sg/

No comments: