Thursday, September 13, 2012

潮楼 Chao Inn

I wanted to have dim sum in Hong Kong city but did not manage to find time for it. I reached airport quite early so wondering around to see if there have some good restaurant to dine in before I flew back. I walked pass 潮楼 Chao Inn and saw there are 30% discount for dim sum at tea time 2pm-4:45pm. 

I am alone so cannot ordered too much, so just picked 3 most liked dim sum. The price of dim sum depends on the sizes, Small(A)-$20, Medium(B)$25,Large(C)-$28, Extra Large(D)-$31. It is quite worth it to try out with 30% discount. The service here not too bad. Overall, I was satisfied with my dining experience here.



I ordered a pot of tea to go with dim sum. Tea always the best for this.


Siew Mai(Prawn and pork dumplings) - This is the best. Can you see the prawn? I found Hong Kong Siew Mai always come with big juicy prawn.If you ask me what is the best food in Hong Kong, I will answer you, definitely Siew Mai. The filling was great. Yummy!!



Steam Pork Ribs - This is great too, not too dry and the taste was good. Much better than some other I tasted in Singapore Dim Sum restaurant.


Custard Bun - This was a bit disappointed as I did not manage to try it out so I am thinking to get here. It is nice to serve hot but not the one I like. I am too full and I even take away for the 2 for my supper when back to Singapore.


I like the chilli very much but not the oil. One of the bad things of these chilli is it comes with lot of oil, I guess people actually take the chilli oil rather than the chilli but I am the other way round.




潮楼
Hong Kong International Airport Terminal 2

Level 6 第六层
Non Restrictited Area 非禁区
Opening Hours - 07:00 - 23:00
Tel: 3197 9098

No comments: