Sunday, September 23, 2012

祥记面家 Oja Sopa De Fita Cheung Kei

I did not know this restaurant is famous until I did a search on it. It has been there for many years. I happened to pass by on the way back to our hotel and my friends still feel hungry and wanted to have some food. So we thought of ordered the signature noodles for sharing. 




蝦子撈麵($24) - This is the famous noodles in the shop. There is no fresh prawn instead they use the dry prawn powder(can't think of other to describe it as I really feel like powder) and mixed with the noodles. We were actually surprised with it when it served. Why? Because it was just very very small portion for the amount I paid. The portion just enough for 1, provided you order some other stuff, else I am sure you need 2nd order. We had it for supper at late night almost 12, 2 of us not very hungry. So we did not try their fried fish ball( 金沙炸鯪魚球) which after that I saw on the review, it is quite good also.


祥记面家

Address : G/F, 68 R. da Felicidade ( Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro )
地址 : 福隆新街68号地下

No comments: