Sunday, September 23, 2012

义顺牛奶公司 Leitaria I Son

This is somehow quiet famous in Macau as I saw a lot of blog also mentioned this dessert shop. I thought it will be hard to find, apparently easy to locate as there are 2 along the Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro 新马路. We went there for supper as they open until quite late at night.



You can see all ready made desserts place in the glass fridge. Hence, it should be serving quite fast after you ordered.


Milk pudding is the main character, so we ordered a traditional one without any topping and the one with red beans. We got the cold one as the weather was too hot, we need cold to cool down. I prefer the traditional one as I feel the red bean too sweet. May be I love milk very much, so I fall in love with the dessert, it is soft and just tasted so good. MUST TRY!!




This is the egg pudding, the pudding had strong egg smell. Although I love everything with egg, but this egg pudding will be out of my list. If you like egg, I think you may still give it a try.



义顺牛奶公司 Leitaria I Son
Address: 7 Largo do Sehado R/C, Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro
新馬路議事亭前地7號地下

No comments: