Sunday, September 30, 2012

福龍葡國餐廳 Restaurant Dragon

Our 2nd and last Portuguese cuisine in Macau. It seems famous as we saw the newspaper or magazine featured it. This is introduced by the receptionist at our hotel and less than 5 mins walking distance. We had tried Portugal chicken at A Lorcha 船屋葡國餐廳, so thinking to choose other dishes. So if you ask me which one taste better, I would like both also quite good and we can't tell the difference as we were not trying the same dishes.




Portuguese cuisines always served some bread before the main course is served. The bread was really good when eat hot.


Another traditional Portuguese appertiser, the thick cheese bread. They use their home made cheese and added on the bread, bake it. It is nice but not a very special one as I tasted it somewhere else. I love cheese but I cannot tell the difference with the homemade one with the others.


Portuguese Style Baked Duck Rice($150) - This is the restaurant signature dish and it took us 20mins to taste it. I am not a duck lover, but I like this dish. It is kind of oily to me as you can see when you scope till the bottom of the dish but still worth to try and I will temporarily forget about the fat. The rice tasted similar like our claypot rice and the ingredient they have duck meat and ham.




Roasted Portugal Sardines($63) - I had tried sardines in the tin, the normal tomato sauce sardines that you easier can find in supermarket. This is the first time trying fresh sardines. Simple dishes and it tasted good if i ate the white meat portion and if I ate the grey meat portion, I felt  it fishy, so the lemon actually helped to bring the fishy taste down.


福龍葡國餐廳 Restaurant Dragon

地址 :新馬路福隆新街40號地下
G/F, 40 Rua da Feliciadade, Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro
電話 Tel: (853) 2832 3867

No comments: