Sunday, September 30, 2012

豪庭缅甸美食

If you know the location, you will feel like the place so ulu (means very hidden in the street), how can we find this place? Well, we just followed the walking sign board. Due to the hidden location, there are people standing at the main street, with a big sign board promoting their food. I was quite full during the time as I ate too much egg tarts and I wanna save my space for another egg tart. Hence, I did not ordered any food but just try out from my friend dish. It stated it is type of Myanmar food.


They ordered below mixed beef noodles for sharing. It was quite a big portion with a lot of ingredient. By looking at the picture, it looks tempted. This tasted quite good but If I am eating, I dun think can finish as quite filling with potatoes come along.



This coffee tasted weird, lemon ice coffee, highly recommended by the shop, but we felt not nice at all. It could be we cannot get used with the combination. Basically it is dark coffee plus lemon, it came with sugar syrup.




豪庭緬甸美食
Address: Shop 5, 1/F, Food Court, Macau Square, 43-53A Avenida do Infante D. Henrique, Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro
地址 :新馬路殷皇子大馬路43-53A號澳門廣場1樓美食廣場5號舖
Tel: (853) 2871 5533

No comments: