Sunday, September 30, 2012

滔滔咖啡美食

The 2nd day at Macau, we had no idea where to go for breakfast, so we got the hotel receptionist for some ideas on where is the good place. She recommended this, indeed a good recommendation as I like the food there. We are quite surprise of the yummy food here although when you step into the place, you will find it like old coffee shop. That is why normally people said the older the shop, the better the food.


I dun know how many milk tea I tried but I just ordered almost every day and same I got myself 滔滔 milk tea. This is nice as the tea flavour just nice with the milk. Some milk tea will be too milky but 滔滔 just nice.


My friend ordered the beef noodles soup. I did taste and it is really nice.


I got the french toast as I went to Hong Kong Cafe in Singapore and always tried their french toast so wanted to try how Macau serve it. Not much different from what I tasted else where, yummy too.


My gal friend ordered Wanton Noodles, again this is yummy. You can really eat the whole prawn in the wanton. After finished all our food, we felt like want to try their prawn dumpling, unfortunately they told us, prawn dumpling was not fresh as it was left over the night before and indeed they suggested us to get the fried wanton as they just made the wanton. We were fine with that and here came our fried wanton. Crispy and nice!




滔滔咖啡美食
Address: G/F, 20A R. dos Cules, Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro
地址 :新馬路天通街20A號地下
Tel: (853) 2833 1373

No comments: