Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Foo Lum Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant

We originally came here for its $1 chicken and steamboat where my friend's host told him that it is nice, but when we were there, we were told, there is no steamboat and $1 chicken promotion is no longer available.

We then decided to have the ala-carte order here as it is quite late and we were hungry already. The restaurant looks quite grand, so we did hoped that it will be good. After when I did a search, I found that this restaurant has its popularity. Overall I am quite satisfied with the food.






Chinese style German Pork Knuckles - The pork is nice and tender, they served in the hot plate and then poured the black pepper gravy onto it so you will see the effect of the hot sizzling pan. Nice!






竹笙罗汉上素,Mixed vegetables(HKD56) - This is average but I love vegetables so I love it too.


腰果鸡丁,Chicken with Cashew Nuts(HKD65) - This taste average and as you can see, there is less chicken.



The famous 北京片皮鸭半只, half portion of peking duck(HKD78) - I am not a duck lover so I cannot tell the different between this and the one I tasted other places, but it is crispy and good especially with the sauce and the skin.





Foo Lum Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant
Address: 65 Mody Road, G/F Auto Plaza, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: 27238132

No comments: