Wednesday, September 12, 2012

金鳳茶餐廳 Kam Fung Restaurant

My last day stayed in Hong Kong, I went to 金鳳茶餐廳 Kam Fung Restaurant for breakfast with my host.  She told me there is one cafe nearby the apartment, just down the street, I think 2 mins walk from apartment which serve nice breakfast. When she told me the name of the cafe, I found that it was one of the restaurant that I wanted to go.

The cafe is famous for its 菠蘿油 Po Lo Bun, 無冰凍奶茶 Iced Milk Tea without Ice Cube  &  雞批 chicken Pie. 

I got the famous milk tea and the bun but I forgot about the chicken pie and got a egg tart as I wanted to compare the egg tart from Hong Kong and Macau. The milk tea($16) which is more expensive than my 2 bun and egg tart($4.50 each). I always wonder why the drink sometime costs more than the food.

The milk tea is quite nice and the bun was great but you need to request them to serve while hot. The taste will change if the bun is cold as mine was a bit cold. So get the hot from oven one. You can choose to add the butter or other filling to the bun with extra charges, if not wrong $1-2. Egg tart tasted average, I still prefer Portuguese egg tarts.



They also served set meal for breakfast, which include the omelet. This is quite standard which you can prepare at home easily. Below is the egg with sausages.




金鳳茶餐廳 Kam Fung Restaurant
Address: 灣仔春園街41號春園大廈地下
G/F, Spring Garden Mansion, 41 Spring Garden Lane, Wan Chai
Tel: 2572 0526

No comments: